Thread: [Script request] EasyBox 804
View Single Post
Old 26.11.2017, 05:01
Junior Loader

Quote:
Originally Posted by schneekreuz1 View Post
Hi Jiaz, Wieselchen and skuller93,

here is the solution: A bash script designed for and tested with Easybox 804 Firmware CIS804-01.02.
  • Save your 'EasyBox password' and the 'Host adress' of the EasyBox 804 ( easy.box or 192.168.2.1 ) in the script.
  • Make sure you have the needed tools installed ( sudo apt-get install curl awk ).
  • Use it as an 'External Tool Reconnect' in JDownloader 2 or run it directly in a terminal.
  • You should run it in the terminal first for testing to see if everything works correctly.
  • The reconnect duration of the EasyBox 804 is long, it can be up to 180 seconds.
I have the same problem now, same easybox 804, and i cant belive: no one in internet has solved this problem? now, i found tis post, but the forum says, i have no one permission to access this page, it means to download the zip-script =(( ??

Und auf deutsch: Ich habe jetzt auch diese Box, und wenn ich vorher gewusst hätte, das es so schwierig ist, die IP zu wechseln mit diesem scheiss Teil dann hätte ich mir die Box nicht angetan. Im Netz findet man so gut wie nichts, das einzige wohl zu funktionierende Script finde ich hier, aber wenn ich die Zip Datei anklicke kommt jedesmal die Fehlermeldung, dass ich ich nicht berechtigt bin die Zip Datei aufzurufen. Nervig. Kann mir jemand helfen? Oder hat jemand mittlerweile eine Lösung?

Thanks schonmal