Thread: [User feedback required] Youtube Issue Thread!
View Single Post
Old 23.05.2020, 20:45
JD VIP

As of right now JD is not grabbing all of the links properly when trying to grab playlist

Some links grab right only when one finds the actual link that is not in a playlist
**External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**

On some it grabs the typical 5 types selected to dl which is the video, the audio, the jpg, the txt, and the srt if one is available.

On others it only grabs one file. The audio file and it seem sit is only grabbing the ogg instead of the mp3 which I prefer.

On others it tend to grab three files usually the the jpg, the txt, and the srt.

On a few of them it tends to grab multiple variations of the 4 - 5 files and the
On this one it grabbed 111 different variations of the link!
**External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**

On this one it grabbed 251 variations of the link!

This all seemed to get worse after the last JD update i got yesterday if I remember the timing right.

This all makes it difficult as one has ot sit and say replace or ski or rename for later sorting

Help whats going on?

jd log 23.05.20 10.13.21 <--> 22.05.20 09.04.55 jdlog://7549915302851/

side note: I am also seeing the same as elvis_ef in regard to having to click to check availability for the whole package but this has been going on actually for a while with youtube links and not a problem as usually it finds the link and grabs what is in the JD link list.

I haven't changed any settings in JD regarding youtube sine a while back when I removed one of the conversion types for video that wasnt working at all here.

Last edited by Statter; 23.05.2020 at 20:50.