View Single Post
Old 30.04.2020, 20:22
Modem User

Default In the settings of jdownloader2 in the status of my Backin account I got the word "ob

E’ la prima volta che partecipo a questo forum. Il messaggio che segue e’ tradotto con Google dall’italiano.
Da circa venti giorni non riesco piu' a scaricare niente con Backin premium (per tutto il resto jd2 va bene). Nelle impostazioni di jdownloader2 nello stato del mio account Backin mi è comparsa la scritta "componente aggiuntivo obsoleto" e non riesco a sistemarla. Ho chiesto aiuto a Backin e mi hanno risposto, con e-mail, che non e' un problema loro, il mio abbonamento a Backin e’ regolare, ma dei programmi di terze parti e quindi, probabilmente, di Jd2. Ho tentato di modificare le impostazioni e di reinstallare tutto, compreso Java, senza successo. Non riesco a capire dove sta il problema. Potete dirmi cosa devo fare per risolvere questo problema? Non vorrei perdere l’abbonamento per un anno che ho attivato con Backin. Grazie.
It is the first time that I participate in this forum. The following message is translated with Google from Italian.
For about twenty days I have been unable to download anything with premium Backin (jd2 is fine for everything else). In the settings of jdownloader2 in the status of my Backin account I got the word "obsolete add-on" and I can't fix it. I asked Backin for help and they replied, by e-mail, that it is not their problem, my subscription to Backin is regular, but from third-party programs and therefore probably from Jd2. I tried to change the settings and reinstall everything, including Java, without success. I can't understand where the problem lies. Can you tell me what I need to do to solve this problem? I would not like to lose the subscription for a year that I activated with Backin. Thanks.
Attached Images
File Type: png 2020-04-30.png (241.9 KB, 3 views)