Thread: [Solved] Fileserve 10 minutes loop
View Single Post
Old 12.03.2012, 18:35
gonwk

Question FileServe Download Problems

Hi folks,

For the last couple of days ... I am Not able to download from FileServe (FS), as a Free User ...

I am getting the message Download Cancelled and then the 10 Minute Wait Timer ... after it goes thru it's 10 Minutes, it starts all over again and the same Error.

Now the only thing that I have done differently since this Problem started, I Stupidly installed Internet Download Manager (IDM) since a friend suggested it ... I just wanted to play aorund with it and experiment ...

Well, right-away, I hated the IDM because it was So Intrusive ... so, I unistalled it using the "Revo Unistaller" Free version ... and I opted to remove it Completely ... Option 4, which is a little more Aggressive Removal ... then I also Opted to remove ALL Registry Points ... which to my Surprsie were about 320 Plus ... so, that is the other Reason I HATE IDM ... why so many Registry inputs.

Now, the reason I mention this ... since I am Not that Computer Savvy, I wonder if IDM install and unistall has Clobbered something in my system.

Q1: Is this FS Download Problem Normal? Has FS also started limiting or preventing Downloads like RapidShare (RS)?

If so, then my JDownaloder is working A-OK!

Q2: If not What is causing my Problems?
Has my IDM install and unistall screwed upp my Internet Settings and what not?

BTW, I just tried Mipony with the same FS file and the same darn result ... can not Connect to the Gate or something like that Error Message.

EDIT: I posted this under this Category, because when I searched the Forum for this problem I saw someone had reported in this Thread ... but it was for Premium FS user. If I have posted this in the wrong section, please move it to where it is supposed to got. Appreciate the Help!

Thanks,

G!

Last edited by gonwk; 12.03.2012 at 18:39.