Thread: [See Bugtracker] [Request] Hustler.com Plugin for videos
View Single Post
Old 14.01.2022, 15:35
Community Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by leroyeur View Post
Is it possible to use the linkgrabber/crawler to collect the links in bulk?
As said, this won't be easily possible without a plugin.
You can look for other browser tools/scripts to help you but other than my linked hint for videos (VideoDownloadHelper addon) and maybe the Chrome browser addon "Link Gopher" I won't be able to help.
For some websites you might be lucky and you can find scripts for bulk downloading on github.com.

Quote:
So, is there at least a way to task JD to grab download links from the pages?
No not in this case.
The website is using ajax requests and js so our simple html parsers will not find anything.

Quote:
Is it also possible to tell it to specifically go for the highest res?
Even if you'd be able to easily grab all video URLs, this is not easily possible with generic tools but if e.g. every video is available in a static set of qualities (e.g. 480p, 720p, 1080p), you could filter everything except 1080p using Linkgrabber Filters or views (Settings -> Linkgrabber -> Linkgrabber filter).

We're open source so you're free to code your own plugins.
Making plugins fort this- and your other two requested websites + quality selection & login would take a lot(!) of time and after that, those plugins still have to be maintained as websites will change over time.
Requests like this are especially time consuming so it doesn#t make sense to fullfil them until enough users express their interest.

-psp-
EDIT

Just to be clear:

I don't see any generic bulk download automation working for this website without specific plugins/code written to crawl/download content from this website!

Erste Schritte & Tutorials || JDownloader 2 Setup Download
Spoiler:

A users' JD crashes and the first thing to ask is:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jiaz View Post
Do you have Nero installed?