View Single Post
Old 26.11.2019, 09:27
d1332973

Hi,

I would like to know if it is possible to reset and activate links automatically using EventScripter?

Why I ask, my Raspi runs JD2 in headless mode.
Lately, my multihoster debriditalia often gives me the message that needs to be wait and then often "temporarily unavailable".
If I reset the link a few times (each time after the message came), it will start (sometimes). If i reset it not manually, JD2 ignores this link then always.
A second thing is that I can only load the whole link, so the resume doesn't work, so started and interrupted downloads have also to be reset manually.

I would like to run this as the first script.

The second thing is that I always deactivate all links and then activate the next one as soon as the previous one is finished.
So a package has 10 links, link 2 will be activated when link 1 is finished, etc. until all are finished.

I do this because I only have a bandwidth of 1Mbit and can only run one link over it anyway, and secondly, I noticed that JD2 tries to start all links one after the other (as soon as the previous one doesn't work) and then I have a lot of "link calls" which all count on the contigent and from each package only single files were mostly partially loaded.
Is that also possible?

thx for your help