Thread: [See Bugtracker] Kiss Network not working
View Single Post
Old 16.08.2019, 19:48
Giga Loader

Seems like they've made several changes to the common CMS and main domains used by these sites.

**External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff** (new main TLD)
**External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff** (new main TLD and optional hyphen in the domain)
**External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff** (new main TLD)

Their title tag is kinda weird in that they have line breaks in them, with optional hyphens and spaces on some sites, so those regular expressions might need tuning as well.

Additionally, their Cloudflare implementation/level seems to have changed slightly, since I'm seeing a couple of 503s during my initial tests.

The decodeSingleURL(...) seems to reach the final line throw new PluginException(LinkStatus.ERROR_PLUGIN_DEFECT); and since that involves decryption, I've reached my limit.

The decrypter is too complex for my experience level,so I can only provide useful hints like those above.