View Single Post
Old 18.06.2019, 15:45
niceshoez

Default Katfile Premium Account No longer Downloading Correctly JDownloader 2

Hello,

Sometime after June 13, I have been encountering downloading issues with my KAT premium account when I was not experiencing them before.

1. The Link in the Linkgrabber section no longer downloads to the specified directory I assign it in the 'Save To' field, rather, it opens the link and through dialog asks me where to download the file in my file system

2. I am now encountering very slow download rates even after making sure JDownloader 2 is using my premium account login credentials

3. I am now encountering download limits in Jdownloader 2 as if I am using a free account from KAT. I can't download another file with KAT for 2 hours.

4. I am now encountering Captchas through JDownloader 2 that I never had to perform with my KAT File Premium account (My account is the Lifetime variety)

5. Rockfile downloads now have a fatal timeout error that keep ticking down minutes but resetting to another minute value each time the timer hits 00:00. After a while of this, the Rockfile download reports a timeout error.

I've eliminated the actual KAT service as the culprit because I can download multiple files without captchas , download limits or slow download rates. Downloading directly from a KAT file link without using Jdownloader 2 gets the files successfully and quickly without time or bandwidth or Captcha restrictions.

Here are the logs I've built:
18.06.19 09.04.20 <--> 16.06.19 03.57.33 jdlog://7533086935451/

Thanks for any assistance with this!