View Single Post
Old 26.11.2017, 17:51
Ultra Loader

I have just started getting the same issue with Nitroflare, after never seeing this problem with them before and after having downloaded a file successfully in the alast day without even a hint of any issues.

I tried the method used by raidrunner (the checkbox "Use API for premium accounts..." was blank, so I selected it) but to no avail.

When I followed the dialog prompt "Enter Captcha for nitroflare.com to continue" a JDownloader windo opened which stated: To solve this kind of captcha, you have to use either the Android app via 'my.jdownloader', or our My.JDownloader browser extension. (Please note: a My.JDownloader is NOT required!)

From this window I clicked on the link https://my.jdownloader.org/apps which opened in Chrome browser, and -- without having a clue why I was here -- I chose "Browser web interface" and eventually finished up inexplicably having to authenticate my perfectly valid NitroFlare account.

I ended up not have gotten anywhere, with my NitroFlare account still disabled in JDownloader2.

Any ideas? It's 10 minutes to 3 AM here in Melbourne, so I hope to catch up with this later today after some shuteye!

Last edited by NotesTracker; 27.11.2017 at 01:16.