Thread: [Declined] Filesonic Problems Thread
View Single Post
Old 29.12.2011, 21:48
fatihbaz

Quote:
Originally Posted by remi View Post
@fatihbaz

I'm very glad that you've 'unlimited' bandwidth. Unlimited bandwidth means you would be able to download all the data accessible on the Internet in much less than one attosecond. Since an attosecond is one quadrillionth, or one millionth of one billionth of a second, that would be more than 500 Exabytes * 1000,000,000,000,000 per second. 1 Exabyte equals 1 million Terabytes. That would mean a bandwidth of more than 500,000,000,000 Yottabytes per second, because there isn't a unit for amounts larger than a Yottabyte yet. FYI, 1 Yottabyte equals 1 million Exabytes.

Needless to say that you would also be able to download a Googol bytes amount of data in less than one attosecond if this amount of data would ever exist. A Googol doesn't represent the criminal power of Gogol, but it's the digit 1 followed by 100 zeroes. You could also download a Centillion (a 1 followed by 303 zeroes) or even a Millinillion (a 1 followed by 3003 zeroes) bytes per second. And why not a Googolplex bytes per second?

You would be able to download at a faster rate than the rate at which the billions of galaxies in our local universe are producing particles.

You would be able to download at a rate faster than the number of quantum state changes per second in all black holes of our local universe which is a number that far exceeds the Googolplex. I must admit that this number far exceeds my imagination as well, but that's because I'm a simple customer.

I wonder how jD, your computer and your router are coping with this excellent bandwidth. Where do you buy your disks and do you get a good discount?
i know that,unlimited is not true but its mean;its not calculated i think this problem is about jdownloader.because if its wrong,idm or my browser cant download that files but idm downloaded them correctly.and finally i try 3 vps from usa,uk and netherlands.but both of them give this error too.