View Single Post
Old 11.11.2015, 15:18
Giga Loader

Default Allow to mark downloads manually as "Finished"

So I have this problem like several times a day, that when I add files from mirrorcreator on some packages one file downloads but then for all other instances of the same file a popup comes up and says the file already exists and if I would like to re-download or ignore it. So I choose ignore, because the same file is already loading but JD does not detect it.
Now one of the links for the file will be marked finished and all others will be marked with an X and "File already exists" error - see screenshot.
Now I manually have to go through the list and delete all those X marked pics, so that it looks nice again (no error signs in the package) and, more important, that it will not start those downloads again when the file was moved from the HDD.

But I want to keep all already downloaded links in JD (to avoid re-downloads for example) - Can you please add an option to mark downloads manually as "Finished"?
Another reason would be, that sometimes I have to download files manually (because something changed and the plugin is not updated yet) so after the manual download, I would like to set the appropriate status for that download in JD too.

Thank you

**External links are only visible to Support Staff**