View Single Post
Old 07.07.2016, 16:26
charonme

Current JD behavior: when JD requests a queued file a captcha dialog pops up and if there is no activity on the computer the timeout expires. After that:

Current behavior I'd like to change: the file is marked as "skipped" and immediately the next queued file is requested, repeating this behavior until all the queued files get skipped or I return to the computer.

What I have to do now when I return to the computer:
I have to cancel current captcha dialog, because that's not the file I want to download (it's out of order). Resume previous skipped files, cancel other captcha windows which don't belong to the first file in the queue and finally wait for the first resumed file in queue to be requested.

How I'd like JD to behave:
After a captcha timeout expires, don't request the next file. Don't skip any files, don't retry, just wait for user interaction. After user returns to computer he can click a button and continue where he left off.

Maybe I found a workaround: I found a setting "CaptchaSettings: Skip Download Link On Captcha Timeout" and turned it off. I'll see in the next couple of days if this works.

Other possibility could be setting a very long timeout for captchas, but the settings I found which appear to do this have a very low max value (only 300sec)