Thread: [Solved] CRC weird errors
View Single Post
Old 02.09.2011, 03:37
zlatan24

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ilieff View Post
Hi... In the last 3 days I had several crc errors. I looked up for info and try to fix it ( Uninstall nod32 anti virus, allow java and javaw in the windows firewall, uninstall JDownloader and java, check cables). That started to happen with no reason at all. I haven't changed any configuration on windows, the anti virus or firewall.

The weird thing is that when I tried to unrar the files I have downloaded, winrar told me that files 1,4,9, 11 and 15 had crc errors... I re downloaded those files, and winrar told me that files 1, 2, 5, 12 and 15 had errors... I re downloaded those "new" corrupted files, and winrar told me that other files had errors, and so on... I don't know why the files that were ok, randomly got crc errors...

(While JD and Java where not installed, I could unrar the files with no error message, but of course, the program didn't installed ok)

And then, after reinstalling java and JD, JD doesn't check for crc errors anymore (The option for checking crc erros is checked), so now I don't know which files are ok when they finish downloading and cant make a log...

so... I think thats all... for now...
For settling out such troubles exist **External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff** It works under all system requirements, uses effective algorithms for restoring archive information, views final result of working with .rar files.