View Single Post
Old 06.01.2021, 01:46
DSL Light User

Default Problems with JDL and MEGA.NZ

Hello!

On January 1st, 2021, I found a bug in Jdownloader.
Typically when you create a folder link on MEGA.NZ and add files within that folder,
You should be able to see the file added in the link.

However, unlike in such a general case, Jdownloader could not crawl the newly added files in a special folder structure.
I can't explain it in words, so I uploaded a video, so please refer to it.
Video link : **External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**

The interesting thing about the video above is that if the first time Jdownloader crawls a link, for example, the number of files is 5, the next time JD2 crawls the link again, only 5 files are crawled.
Suppose that JD2 first crawled a link containing 5 files of test1.txt / test2.txt / test3.txt / test4.txt / test5.txt.
Later when I add test6.txt/test7.txt to that link and Jdownloader crawls that link again,
test6.txt / test7.txt cannot be crawled by JD2. However, when I delete two of the test1~5 files, the JD2 finally crawls the test6,7 files.

I shared a link with that special folder structure. The link does not contain any files.
Example link : **External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**
Please import them into your mega account, create a link and add any files to it.

My system is Windows 7 X64. I also tried "Reload my account" on Mega and reinstalled JD2.
MEGASYNC aggregated all files normally, but JD2 had a bug.
I can't figure out the cause of this bug. Please fix this bug.
Thank you.

06.01.21 12.23.08 <--> 06.01.21 12.25.51 jdlog://1190625302851/

Last edited by tlckfeks; 06.01.2021 at 05:39.