Thread: [Solved] Openload.co issues
View Single Post
Old 06.04.2018, 08:47
Fibre Channel User

LOG: 05.04.18 21.30.47 <--> 06.04.18 02.45.28 jdlog://4126654433151/

For some reason, JD2 doesn't use my premium Real-Debrid account for downloading Openload.co links.

I have tried to get those Openload.co links manually via Real-Debrid website, but the Parse Clipboard window has kept running forever. Image: **External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**

------------------------------------------------------------Another Problem------------------------------------------------------------

JD2 try to open "I am not a robot" thing via my Chrome. But I click the checkbox, JD2 still cannot download Openload.co links.
I have to go to **External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff** by myself, then click the checkbox again. After that JD2 runs fine.

Image: **External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**

I give you a lot of example links, so hopefully, the "I am not a robot" window will show up:

**External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**
**External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**

Last edited by HieuDo; 06.04.2018 at 09:15.