View Single Post
Old 18.06.2021, 12:35
Community Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by inzzzomnia View Post
I know, I'm past the point of the meaning of the dot in this adventure But as you say I didn't see the need for doing it here.
I understand - I'm lazy too :D

Quote:
Thanks for that, you should link those two sites in the knowledge base instead of the Wikipedia page as it doesn't cover the json version at all and just makes it confusing. It was thanks to that I thought you should use the ordinary regex and then got confused by your double backslashes and stuff
I've just linked two json editors and one json escaping webtool in our LinkCrawler Rules knowledgebase article.

Quote:
So with that said regex101 really can't be used since it OKs versions that isn't working in JD, even with the "proper" java setting. Any other tool that has the same explaining thingy but actually help you with a proper version that will work with JD?
Just use Regex101 and then do the proper replacements to make it fit for JD.
Really the only thing that bothers me is the double backslash escaping but as said you can easily fix this via search and replace.
You could probably easily make a macro/script for an advanced text editor such as "Notepad++" that can auto-handle these replacements.

-psp-

Erste Schritte & Tutorials || JDownloader 2 Setup Download
Spoiler:

A users' JD crashes and the first thing to ask is:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jiaz View Post
Do you have Nero installed?