View Single Post
Old 13.02.2023, 12:37
Community Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leonfake View Post
About the question, I think yes, but, also there is some files which ask for captcha because they say them have "unsual traffic", but, if you have a lot of files from Pixeldrain in queue, and one asks for captcha, the other ones will start to ask too.
There is another thing, when I'm starting them manually, and a file asks for captcha, so I go to another after a few time, it starts normally. But if JD does that, he does very fast, and then maybe the Pixeldrain detect suspicious action, starting to ask captcha for all files.
I haven't looked depeper into that yet.
Please try my changes first and then feel free to provide feedback to further improve that.

Quote:
Is there something like alpha/beta version of JD? Or normal users are only able to use stable version?
Only stable + dev version.

Quote:
Off-topic: I have a bit of OCD, I just would like to suggest about your lines of update, you put "please read our faq" in english and deutsch in both, would be better if you put the english one only in the english paragraph and the deutsch one only in the deutsch paragraph
Sorry but that would slow down my workflow so I'm not going to do that.
Apart from this small thing though I'm always open for feedback.

Quote:
Hahaha accidentally found the answer, I'm studying Java, so I just found the "Setup IDE Eclipse" article and now I have the latest build
I was just about to answer that though I wouldn't consider that a "beta version".

Feel free to rpovide early feedback to my changes.

Erste Schritte & Tutorials || JDownloader 2 Setup Download
Spoiler:

A users' JD crashes and the first thing to ask is:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jiaz View Post
Do you have Nero installed?