View Single Post
Old 12.11.2020, 18:37
Junior Loader

Quote:
Originally Posted by pspzockerscene View Post
Fixed!

Explanation if you're interested in it:
Not all e-hentai account are allowed to use exhentai.org.
I had built our crawler to modify all added gallery URLs internally to the exhentai domain as I assumed this was the way to go.
Unfurtunately, I was wrong.
Seems like some accounts either don't have access to exhentai at all or only after some time has passed after initial account registration.
Source:
smdc-translations.com/exhentai-without-plugins-bypass-the-sad-panda/
When I looked through the logs, I've overseen that it said "exhentai" although I've added your "e-hentai" URL.
I've changed it to always use the added URL asnd never modify it --> Hope that won't cause any other bad side-effects.

That also explains why there was only one report about this issue

You can change the password of your e-hentai account now!

Wartest du auf einen angekündigten Bugfix oder ein neues Feature?
Updates werden nicht immer sofort bereitgestellt!
Bitte lies unser **External links are only visible to Support Staff**...! | Please read our **External links are only visible to Support Staff**...!

---
Are you waiting for recently announced changes to get released?
Updates to not necessarily get released immediately!
Bitte lies unser **External links are only visible to Support Staff**...! | Please read our **External links are only visible to Support Staff**...!

-psp-
Hey, sorry for the lateness of this answer but the issue seems to still be present, worst of all is that now exhentai links wont work at all because of the new "no valid account present" implemented (back then most galleries from exhentai were still "crawlable" it's just that some very specific ones were locked behind that "special access" thing they got going), which although is a step in the right direction, their system keeps handing out IP bans whenever you're logged in through JD regardless.

Also it seems that the "no valid account present" crawl error is still given even when you're logged in through JD. I can send you guys another account with full exhentai access if you need so, just tell me and I'll be happy to help.