View Single Post
Old 13.11.2020, 20:26
DSL Light User

Just sent the a mail with the login details.

As for the issues, yes now they're mostly exhentai related. However attempting to crawl both exhentai and e-hentai links while logged in through JD still results in IP bans (blank pages).

Here's a random gallery link from exhentai **External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff** and the same gallery on e-hentai **External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff** (links are interchangeable for most of the part so long as the galleries themselves don't have some particular tags)

Here's another gallery that requires exhentai access to be viewed.
Exhentai: **External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**
E-hentai: **External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff** (this one will just show you a "gallery not available message" for a bit then redirect you back to the main page when opened through an internet browser)

Also, this is just my guess but I guess it's still worth nothing: Could the bans be related to the speed or amount of requests sent at one time by JD to e-hentai's login servers? Because I knew they had some measures in place to try and combat botting/scripting to some extent (a staff member later confirmed this). Obviously enough the requests from the crawler seem to be doing just fine, it's just the requests from JD's account management system that seem to trigger the bans. Again this is just my guess since I don't really have a way to prove this.