Thread: [Solved] Cloud.mail.ru kind works
View Single Post
Old 19.12.2017, 16:58
JD Beta

Quote:
Originally Posted by tony2long View Post
Via PM:

Example link for post #1: **External links are only visible to Support Staff**...

My latest message:
Although the pictures are big but the text inside is too small, I can't read it, but there are many packages, not only one, and how do I see the movement?
If our conversations are in the thread, it would be easier to check, I think I have asked you which file in which folder should be in which package.

Your latest message:
using the link provided will be easier for you to understand, you wouldn't even need a picture to understand... will be the same what happens in here... all video files goes to only one Videos folder, while they should be spread among all Video folders inside folders numbers...

Quote:
Originally Posted by tony2long View Post
So you want for example, package name is N2xG_S7kduwHmt_courses_9781782160847_videos for videos inside that folder?

That download icon with text: Скачать inside videos folder is for downloading zip of all videos in that folder.
I think there is no videos inside this folder.... just look at Courses folder.... there are hundreds of folders with that same template I told you

number
index.html
graphics
cover.jpg
videos
MP4 files
and, somewhere else, there is a zip files, where i can't see them using a browser, but it can see after JD decrypts the link...

and, after my last post, you will see that JD cannot download the zip files properly. I don't know why neither how this could happens...

Cheers =)