View Single Post
Old 16.04.2018, 18:58
Script Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyAway View Post
... is possible add a rule that limits the maximum number of reconnections. Leaving the modem on at night I would not want it to burn
The script performs reconnects (only when there are active downloads) based on your speed limit and the duration taken by the downloads to reach that speed. As long as you determine/set optimal values for those parameters, there will be no risk your modem 'burning' out. The script currently waits till all downloads have been running for atleast 60 seconds (60000ms), before checking the speed limit. If your connection takes longer to reach the minimum speed, you can try increasing that value in the script, to prevent any unnecessary reconnects. If you want to track the number of reconnects triggered by the script, I can provide you a code which can log the timestamps to a file.

Quote:
I have pasted your code in a new script, I hope I have done well. But it does not work, the router will not restart. I am attaching the screens
I am unable to make out much from the thumbnails of your screenshot (Please wait for Jiaz to check it). Make sure you have followed all the instructions given in the script (selected the right trigger, set interval correctly, enabled checkbox etc.).