View Single Post
Old 04.09.2018, 22:25
Wind Gust

Just for grins. I tried the suggestion from someone above, about using chrome as the default browser, and also noted the observation from someone above.

I too have had the same issue, uploaded.to, upstore, filejoker and I believe others, asking and re-asking to repeatedly solve captchas.

I forced uploaded.to to download. The captcha initially opened in firefox, my default browser. I copied the address and pasted it into chrome. There were several captchas to solve; I can handle that, and it worked after only one series of captchas. I also noticed that the refresh rate of the images were faster too. I only had 2 downloads running at the time. I will continue to test. Right now I have to wait for the current file downloading from uploaded.to to finish. I will then start perhaps as many as 6 downloads before trying some of these problem sites.

Any improvements or additional suggestions please post and share your results, even if they don't test positive.

NOTE: Update: I just tried again. Same procedure as above; this time 9 simultaneous downloads @ 1.3 Mb/s and Chrome worked on the first try using Upstore as the host. Same with 10 downloads running using uploaded.to as the host.

This appears to work

Last edited by awsmitty; 06.09.2018 at 00:01. Reason: Update