View Single Post
Old 21.12.2018, 18:38
Bandwidth Beast

alldebird premium doesn't support unlimited bandwidth from Rapidgator. So please shutdown check each Rapidgator link after the alldebird reach the limit. Because I have more than 1500 Rapidgator links, JD2 keeps checking every single link. Even my account already reached the limit. It is impossible I can download those links again until my bandwidth is reset. The download files don't allow access by a free user.

Screenshot: **External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**

20.12.18 13.02.52 <--> 21.12.18 12.33.17 jdlog://3718376935451/
---------Relate to Alldebird-------------

The problem is the same with xubster host. alldebird doesn't support unlimited bandwidth from xubster. So please just shutdown check those links after the premium account reached the limit. And wait until the next day for a restart. I have more than 6k xubster links. I feel JD2 will abuse my system if it keeps checking every single link but impossible to download.

**External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**

Last edited by HieuDo; 21.12.2018 at 18:54.