View Single Post
Old 07.10.2021, 13:18
Community Manager

Second response, now answerung all of the rest:

Quote:
Originally Posted by EquiNox View Post
Looking forward to this new update. That sound great! Many thanks!
The update has just been released

Quote:
Ok, when the dupe check or deactivated dupe check would be working as I described in my previous post, then all would be fine for me. It only happens now and then, not too often.
As described in my last post, missing items are probably caused by rate-limiting and we should be able to find that in your logs.
Also you should give JD some time to process all found items - maybe you just didn't wait long enough?

Quote:
Ok, this is probably not entirely correct. When albums have the same name (this is allowed at Flickr), they are simply merged in one package in LinkGrabber.
Please provide some examples for that.
I guess I should update the default packagenames to contain the username/ID so that this won't happen anymore.
I mean even if you had two separate packages with the same name, they would probably end up in the same download folder so best would be to try to get unique packagenames by default.

Quote:
Of course it is possible to get this done, even when you have deactivated dup check. When you just parse and download the albums one-by-one. But that's a lot of work.
As explained this should not be needed...

-psp-

Erste Schritte & Tutorials || JDownloader 2 Setup Download
Spoiler:

A users' JD crashes and the first thing to ask is:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jiaz View Post
Do you have Nero installed?