View Single Post
Old 11.10.2021, 16:33
Community Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by mgpai View Post
@psp / @EquiNox: Although dupes are allowed in linkgrabber, parser would still filter them. So, if the same link appears multiple times in a crawler job, only one of them will be crawled on each pass.
The same link should not appear twice because those URLs then contain the gallery ID:
e.g. same picture in multiple galleries may look like this:
flickr.com/photos/1234@N56/11111/in/album-7777777777777777
flickr.com/photos/1234@N56/11111/in/album-8888888888888888

Quote:
Originally Posted by EquiNox View Post
For the Menu Manager, would these new jd:prop: plugin tags also available for the "Pattern for the Packages"? The new "Pattern for the Links" tags already helped me a lot
Well yes and no:
- Custom properties for packages do exist but at this moment none are set for flickr.com packages
- "copy information" does not (yet) have the functionality to copy custom package related tags

Also most of all "package name tags" are already available via the properties of the individual URLs.

Quote:
- Titles and descriptions for Galleries/groups do not yet seem to work. *title* and *description* always empty.
Title:
- Title worked fine for me for galleries
- At this moment, the name of a group is not considered the "title" though I could change that (= *title* will be empty for groups atm.)
Description:
- groups: a "description" has never been built in and I wasn't able to find a group with a description so if there is one, please provide example URLs.
- At this moment, this tag is only available for albums and only if there actually is a description

Quote:
- *username_url* for Galleries/groups I need to check if they show up correctly.
Should work fine as it's used in the new default patterns.

Quote:
About packagename names, are underscores not allowed?
Yes but by default those are removed by the "packagename cleanup".
You can disable it via the following advanced setting:
Code:
GeneralSettings: cleanupfilenames
There is also a forum thread where improvement suggestions to this feature were made:
https://board.jdownloader.org/showthread.php?t=71257

Regarding the duplicates stuff:
Jiaz may have a look at it.

-psp-

Erste Schritte & Tutorials || JDownloader 2 Setup Download
Spoiler:

A users' JD crashes and the first thing to ask is:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jiaz View Post
Do you have Nero installed?