View Single Post
Old 25.08.2020, 15:55
Community Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by nok32 View Post
As I wrote above, yes ofc I verified for myself that I have a new IP address (give me some credit dude I haven't been misunderstanding anything or not following "properly" as you have suggested now twice).
Sorry for that!

Quote:
Originally Posted by nok32 View Post
In any case, I have no idea how the one file host recognizes me (k2s) with this different IP unless I am traceable with cookies or some other thing I don't understand. I just set up a vpn (proton, free vers) and deleted all the cookies from firefox, readded the k2s link into JD and it still came up "Traffic limit reached". What?? Downloading successfully in Firefox though and actually about 4x faster (200kBs vs 50kBs) with the vpn lol.
1. It could be different things - you could e.g. have a dual-stack lite connection meaning your outside IP is shared with others --> They might also download from k2s.

2. Regarding your k2s free speed:
No idea what you did but there is a small trick to get more speed:
Using a special Referer, this is possible for k2s.
Search our forum for "referer k2s", "referrer k2s" or similar to find out more about this.

I'm sorry but I'm really unable to help you ...
Do you have friends who are using the same ISP you do?

-psp-

Erste Schritte & Tutorials || JDownloader 2 Setup Download
Spoiler:

A users' JD crashes and the first thing to ask is:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jiaz View Post
Do you have Nero installed?
That's true James
Quote:
Originally Posted by James
Die Leute verstehen einfach nicht dass nur weil man mit einer Waffe auch auf Menschen schießen kann dass ein Schützenver​ein kein Ort für Amoklaufide​en ist