Thread: [Declined] Request snapchat plugin
View Single Post
Old 20.05.2021, 20:50
Vacuum Cleaner

Post Request snapchat.com plugin

hi is it possible to do a plugin for snapchat.com site

cos it has not be added to the j downloader software
you can use snapchat on mobile phones to add friends and watch videos or see pictures but there is no way to downlaod them if you copyed a persons snapchat url could jdownloader add all the contents wha tthat username has then you would be able to downlaod the snapchat contents then cos i have found no way to download snapchat contents so please can this plugin be added to the jdownloader software

theses are the snapchat usernames i found

i really would like to see this added to the jdownloader software were you copy the snapchat url link into the linkgrabber on jdownloader. and then it searches for all the contents of that snapchat user and then it downloads all the contents of that username. can you please please add this to the jdownloader software i really would like to see this plugin for the j downloader software. cos for years and years there has been no way to download snapchat contents the onlyway i know of is to record the videos on a phone and take pictures of the photos. so i really wold like to see this added to the jdownloader software. i know that all the snapchat contents dont have drm so it should be easy to do cos there is no drm on snapchat.

Last edited by Jiaz; 21.05.2021 at 20:40.