Thread: [Solved] Twitch no longer working
View Single Post
Old 08.06.2016, 02:03
Modem User

Default Twitch invalid file / login required

I've used the newest version of JDownloader to successfully download Twitch VODs for a month, but ran into a VOD from June 3rd which won't download:

**External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**

I tried grabbing it a few times over the weekend (Link Grabber > Add New Links > Download All), but repeatedly got 1.85mb invalid files:

**External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**

I tried on 2 different computers over several days and verified that other VODs still downloaded correctly. No firewalls or antivirus interfering.

Today I can't even start the download, it names the link "70354426 - Login required" and says it's offline. Other VODs don't do this. I tried logging in to my Twitch account (sarahnorthway) via Settings > Account Manager. It said "ok: Free Account" even though I have a paid premium Turbo account.

I am able to download 15 minute segments of 70354426 using TwitchDown, just not the whole thing via JDownloader.

Logs:
07.06.16 12.59.41 <--> 05.06.16 14.13.50 jdlog://2156925891641/