Thread: [Solved] hcaptcha support
View Single Post
Old 29.06.2021, 09:38
JD Manager

@weblurker:
I can't promise that newer versions of the browser extension still work great/at all on that older browser version, but you can try to install 3.3.20 manually from
https://extensions.jdownloader.org/f...-3.3.20-fx.xpi
When 3.3.10 works okay for recaptcha for you, chances are high that 3.3.20 will work as well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by weblurker View Post
Did you have plans to update the MyJdownloader Browser Extension for older or cross platform versions of Firefox? I know I'm running obsolete software, so if there aren't any plans to update that version of the add-on, I'd certainly understand.
We don't explicit test against older/that old browser version. So the browser extension might still work fine or simply fail. I'm sorry but there are no plans (due to manpower) to backport extensions to support older browser versions.

Quote:
Originally Posted by weblurker View Post
I use an old PC that is isolated and running WinXP for downloading and the version of Firefox is Firefox ESR v52.9.0 (32 bit)
Maybe think about switching to linux distro? That way you can still use newer/latest versions of applications and other stuff and also *better* protected.

Last edited by Jiaz; 29.06.2021 at 09:43.