Thread: [Declined] [NOT a JD bug] debrid-link.fr
View Single Post
Old 01.09.2022, 12:10
Community Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by I3ordo View Post
how am i supposed to add rule then? i add rule, disable free account feature and the debridlink account is automatically appearing for me to use with rapidgator links, i see nothing wrong with that there
Again you didn't read the article I linked or didn't understand it.
I will quote the article and add some more info:
Quote:
In case you are adding a rule for multihoster download, keep this in mind:
Add the rule FOR the real host e.g. bitshare.com (see screenshot above) - do NOT add rules FOR multihosts as they will not do anything (there are exceptions though but mostly theoretical and not relevant for this article).
What you didn't:
Your current situation:
You want to download from rapidgator.net over multihoster debrid-link.fr.
Now you've added a rule for debrid-link.fr which tells JD to only use debrid-link.fr premium accounts for debrid-link.fr links.
This rule will do nothing as there are no "debrid-link.fr" downloadlinks available.

What you need to do to set it up properly instead:
- Delete that rule for debrid-link.fr
- Add a separate rule for every host you want to download from e.g. rapidgator.net, disable the free download there as shown in the screenshot in said article

Quote:
And as soon as i add the usage rule(that just disables free account for that host), the first file gets downloaded without any issue.
No that's just a coincidence the rule in your screenshot has no effect.

Quote:
I cant understand why i am still trying to explain a faulty/non-working plugin problem here...
I can't understand why I'm still trying to explain that the issue is not on our side so again:
- The error you see comes straight from the debrid-link.fr API that we are using
- If anyone is at fault here / if there were differences between ther debrid-link.fr website- and API, debrid-link was to blame
I suggest contacting the debrid-link.fr support and sending them a link to this thread.
They're also free to contact us via support@jdownloader.org.

Quote:
i have done my part by mentioning the 4-5 month long enduring problem.
Me too.

To sum it up:
Looks like a possible serverside/API issue of debrid-link.fr which they should investigate.

Additionally I've just sent them an e-mail with a summary and a link to this thread.

Erste Schritte & Tutorials || JDownloader 2 Setup Download
Spoiler:

A users' JD crashes and the first thing to ask is:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jiaz View Post
Do you have Nero installed?

Last edited by pspzockerscene; 05.09.2022 at 15:06. Reason: Fixed some spelling mistakes