Thread: [User feedback required] Skipped - Account Missing - wrong
View Single Post
Old 01.02.2014, 07:44
Black Hole

Quote:
Originally Posted by tony2long View Post
When JD can't validate the account, download is continued as free user, links that need premium account will fail with that message.
I understand that. The problem is that the account is valid and has been validated by JD2.

There are two situations that have occurred. One is the title of this thread. When the error occurs, there is no error indication with the account. All shows as being well. So, why is JD2 thinking that something is wrong with the account, when the plugin status is green. The only way I know of, at this point in time, is to restart JD2. That clears the error and I can then continue with the downloads. What I don't understand is why JD2 is saying that the account is missing, when it obviously isn't.

The other error is that the plugin status turns red, i.e., there is an error. No idea what the error is. In this case, I go to the plugin settings tab, right-click on the account and do a refresh. At that point the account will turn green and I can continue with the downloads.

With the lousy DSL that I have, there appear to be timeout issues with packet transmissions. Maybe JD2 is not being tolerant enough regarding that and doesn't attempt to do what it was doing, again. Guess on my part.