View Single Post
Old 03.03.2016, 11:08
JD Legend

Default Youtube FFMPEG not finishing conversion

This is an oddball one and I'm not sure if it is due to the file size or Youtube filehoster plugin as the tool used of course for conversion is the ffmpeg_10.6+ which I also just reinstalled after deleting the folder it resides in as well as deleting the update/versionInfo / JD the extensions.installed.json which holds the ffmpeg entry
I'm not sure if the log below will show the problem either:
03.03.16 01.30.28 <--> 03.03.16 01.34.02 jdlog://4632642995541/

This has been happening for three days with this particular file deleting links and trying to restart and updating JD, etc.

The Machine this is on is Mac OS X 10.6.8 using the FFMPEG installed by JD.

I do show in the status though "Try restarting the link (plugin outdated)
**External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**
The dl folder
**External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**

The link is **External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff** and the video is 1.79 GB in size per JD info although I think it is not correct maybe. Sorry I don;t have any other link to give you especially of this size from youtube.

I tried to grab this also from another Mac running OSX 10.10.5 on the same network, and it actually did download it completely and converted everything just fine but, the file size when finished was 1.92GB

All other youtube files I tested with on the 10.6.8 machine that were smaller files sizes downloaded and converted properly so I'm confused and not sure whats happening of course so any input is appreciated.

Last edited by Statter; 03.03.2016 at 11:11.