View Single Post
Old 24.05.2016, 13:34
Giga Loader

I normally don't like to use the browser solver since I lose focus from the window I worked in, but I need it now for filejoker.net.
I found out JD2 offers a black/whitelist for the captchasolvers, so I tried using it.

What I want to do:
Solve every captcha with the normal (non-browser) solver but when the captcha is from filejoker.net use the browser-solver.

What I did:
In the normal options -> Captcha, I enabled the browser solver, that is below the normal manual solver.
1) Now I have no idea how the timeouts work or what they even mean. And why is the entry I click on not in the list itself (example: I click on JAntiCaptcha timeout button but JAntiCaptcha itself is not in the list).
2) In the options for the browser solver I wrote this into the blacklist as suggested:
.*
And I wrote this into the whitelist (I regex-escaped the dot, and used no other quotation marks or anything):
filejoker\.net

What the problem is:
JD2 uses the browser-solver everytime for other hosts like mountfile.net. Clearly recognizable by the fact that I lose focus on the window I worked with.
EDIT: Seems like depositfiles.com works fine though (although they don't use re-captcha). I'll try if it has something to do with .net domain.
EDIT2: No it seems to be a problem with re-captcha. For example ul.to (using re-captcha) shows the same (focus losing) behavior.
Why?

Last edited by zrato; 24.05.2016 at 14:27.