View Single Post
Old 28.11.2015, 06:29
JD Legend

Sorry ok seems like something has changed this time ....

I have a free account with them and for the past two or more days now nothing from them downloads through jdownloader. I get the Plugin out of date with everything I try to dl from them now
Log file created.
27.11.15 20.54.01to27.11.15 20.56.47 jdlog://2380444739341/

Some of the files just recently tried:
**External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**
**External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**

It seems they have either been hacked or have fallen prey to those stupid false redirects for flash installers etc.

I also sent them the following TT info:

I have a free user account but when I try to download anything now I am always redirected to a false flash installer website that says and wants to instalClick here to download Flash Player

I am being redirected to a false installer **External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**
Before I am redirected the original page shows for a brief second or two So I know that your system is seeing the actual download page.

I always update from Adobe themselves for flash and this is not needed or wanted to download a file for local viewing.

Please fix this as this is also allowing many people probably to be probably infected by a false installer and who knows whats inside it that may comprimise end users or systems.

Thanks for your time but over the last couple of months whomever is making these changes is not taking security into proper consideration. I hope your servers have not been hacked also.