View Single Post
Old 12.11.2012, 11:49
BerserkLeon

I am disappointed that you dropped the original Click'n'load feature in jD2 for the new C'n'L2. I can understand wanting to make it more platform-independent, but as of right now it's MUCH more complicated to make a click'n'load link on a page than before. Especially since there's no simple, integrated way for one to generate the html form needed for each individual container/link.
As of right now, CnL for the original jD is much simpler and easier to use. And Since CnL2 uses HTML, you're basically screwing over anyone who posts click'n'load links/buttons on forums, since almost all forums have HTML disabled.

This is pretty much my ONLY complaint with jD2, but it bothers me enough that I've gone back to jD for the time being.

shorter explanation: It's much easier to code
Code:
**External links are only visible to Support Staff**dlc://server.com/dlc.dlc
than it is to code
Code:
<FORM ACTION="**External links are only visible to Support Staff** target="hidden" METHOD="POST">
   <INPUT TYPE="hidden" NAME="passwords" VALUE="myPassword"> 
   <INPUT TYPE="hidden" NAME="source" VALUE="http://jdownloader.org/spielwiese">  
   <INPUT TYPE="hidden" NAME="jk" VALUE="function f(){ return '31323334353637383930393837363534';}">
   <INPUT TYPE="hidden" NAME="crypted" VALUE="DRurBGEf2ntP7Z0WDkMP8e1ZeK7PswJGeBHCg4zEYXZSE3Qqxsbi5EF1KosgkKQ9SL8qOOUAI+eDPFypAtQS9A==">
   <INPUT TYPE="SUBMIT" NAME="submit" VALUE="Add Link to JDownloader">
</FORM>
And most forums have HTML disabled.

If you take suggestions- if you don't want to change the feature, you could (hopefully) include the CNL from jD in jD2 along with CNL2. Having both in jD2 would solve my complaint.