View Single Post
Old 05.03.2019, 04:41
Vacuum Cleaner

I also confirmed youtube no longer support 144p H264 3gp and other download methods also return no 3gp links, so I have to consider low bitrate OPUS file. However in jdownloader 2 (Fri Mar 01 22:03:44 CET 2019) I fail to set the grabber to download OPUS audio only format from any youtube link. Are there any tutorial for this?

I have set Youtube.externmultimediatoolusageenabled to true, so I should be able to download OPUS audio thru DASH, but the autodetection does not come up with OPUS audio no matter how I tune the youtube plugin settings. Please show me a way and thanks.

example link :
**External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**

I am certain there is a WEBM OPUS audio 50k, and 144p MP4 video (because I can download them separately using other software). However the linkgrabber doesnt seems to return correct filesize, and the downloader doesnt allow me to download, showing FFMPEG missing, which does not matter to me since I dont want to merge the two.

Q1: are there any tutorial for me to learn how to set the settings to download the OPUS audio only?
Q2: settings to download OPUS audio and MP4 video separately, without FFMPEG merging?

Thanks.