Thread: [User feedback required] [Discussion] Nitroflare plug-in cannot check account
View Single Post
Old 09.01.2016, 20:22
Storm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jiaz View Post
Does it every time or just after a restart of JDownloader.
The captcha comes from cloudflare because it rates your IP as bad and wants to confirm (via captcha) that it is legit.
I'm on a VPN, although that wasn't much of an issue before. It's only lately that this has been happening.

It's happening just after I turn my machine on and I restart JDownloader because I don't leave my machine on all the time. I start to download, a captcha appears and I enter it. That should be it, so I walk away and let it do it's downloads thinking that's the only one I have to enter.

I come back about 2 hours later and I see Firefox has opened about 10 tabs trying to have me enter another captcha which prevents the next .rar from downloading. JDownloader also has a pop-up in the middle of my screen waiting for me to answer. I can't be sitting at the machine all day waiting for these things to pop up.

Did you look at my rules for Nitroflare? Are they correct?

Quote:
Normally this check is remembered by JDownloader so you should only have to enter the cloudflare captcha once after a restart.
Well that's not happening. I guess it's not saving those cloudflare cookies while JDownloader is running. How do we fix this?