Thread: [Solved] Packagizer problem
View Single Post
Old 08.05.2012, 05:44
English Supporter

is the best way to solve this by? making a new download link variable (boolean) when package name as subfolder = enabled (matched within package customiser rule or within properties setting) it sets true. At the file level it doesn't matter where you move the file into, or rename file or rename package, the file gets downloaded to the its current save path + <jd:packagename> at the point of download. This field can also be used with properties within linkgrabber and download tabs also.

It can then work as defined path in jd like "c:\blah\bla2\" + "<jd:packagename>" within the rule dialog box, but what's stored is just the path and then looks up downloadlink boolean reference variable. When a path changed by the user its only relative to the parent folder at any point in time. So user changes path to, "d:\meep\meep\" the <jd:packagename> is still present = "d:\meep\meep\" + "<jd:packagename>". This also allows rename the package name within JD GUI at any point in time.

This is what I was trying explain last night jiaz, or trying to figure out how it works currently so that I could find a design solution. I'll make this ticket along those lines, if you disagree with the approach no biggy ;p

Guess I should have said that the download controller, needs to look up the boolean field and download path at the time of processing the download, and save data according to what's defined/set.

Don't fight the system, use it to your advantage. :]

Last edited by raztoki; 08.05.2012 at 06:08.