View Single Post
Old 23.07.2021, 22:17
JD Legend

pspzockerscene,
Yea I know all that and that's mostly what I figured. Always good to report an issue and have it verified one way or another.

An FYI I am not on a shared IP so that is not an issue here.

Just an FYI after the two hours was up I then got the message in JD "You can't download more than one file within a certain time period in freemode (rapidgator.net)" the time wait then also was changed to around 10 minutes but it just kept flipping back to 10 minutes when the previous 10 minutes was up.

As far as I know JD only tries one file at a time regardless in free mode and waits for the captcha also so.

I ended up just shutting off the downloads and went to sleep. When I woke I restarted the dl's after JD said there was another update which I did and I had to wait 50 seconds for it to activate the Captcha and then JD started grabbing the next DL from the links posted above.

I will see when this one finishes what happens with the next one in the Que from RG.

Not sure why it seemed to work for you properly while mine kept looping it seems.

Anyway appreciate the work you all do and the confirmation it was working ok at least for you when you tried.

Last edited by Statter; 23.07.2021 at 22:20.