Thread: Memory Usage
View Single Post
Old 17.12.2009, 11:20
remi

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fumz View Post
Remy,
It's remi. Please, learn to read yourself.

Quote:
I never gave my opinion on Windows Vista or Windows 7, nor did I ask for yours. ... ...all you've done here, aside from making a bunch of incorrect assumptions, is insult someone for following the rules.
When you post on a forum you can expect opinions from other members. If you want to avoid reading those opinions, please stay away from public forums. I don't understand how I might have insulted you. I've not complained that you're not following the rules. I just tried to help you. If you don't accept it, please explain.

Here is what you said about drbits first point "1) Find a real operating system. Regardless of what MS says, 6.1.7600 is still in Beta.":

Quote:
nor am I sure why you made it your number one point? It wasn't helpful... or practical.
That's why I explained M$'s OS not only cause problems but also cause terror among customers. It's unbelievable if you see what people need to install on these OSs in order to feel safe. No wonder that more than half of the problems reported on this forum are caused by M$'s terror.

Quote:
As for your suggestion that I remove my anti-virus... well... that's not something I'm prepared to do either. My computers run just fine; in fact, they run excellently and I don't recall complaining about performance... but then, it seems you're reading a lot of words that just aren't on the page today...
Note that all defences you install on Windoze to protect that crap dump OS will also decrease your computer's performance.