View Single Post
Old 16.07.2020, 12:52
Community Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by serrato View Post
The logs seem to contain too much personal information, so if you can specify the files I can then upload whatever you need after I remove the personal stuff in the files.
See linked article regarding logs - it also has a section that tells you there to find your logs.
I need everything with "instagram".
If you're not okay with this I'm afraid I might not be able to help you and you will have to wait until another user has the same issue and is willing to upload logs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by serrato View Post
Outdated shouldn't be true as I keep up to date. I have the latest version right now as well. I make sure to update whenever the notification comes in.

Corrupt installation, perhaps, although prior to this thread's beginning, I had no issue. Is there a reasonably confident way to confirm if the installation has been corrupted somehow? If not the installation, then the plugin revisions? Since I update everything as and when they're updated, as you say, this shouldn't happen.

Right now grabbing instagram whilst logged in with instagram in JD it's working as expected. It's just the logged out bit which used to work until around the same time as the opening of this thread.
As said it is all working fine here and without even knowing your plugin revision, I cannot really help you.

If you want, you can try THIS just to see if this helps.
If not, I'm definitly not able to help you without logs.
I know I'm repeating myself but again:
Atm. you're the only user with this kind of issue.

-psp-
JDownloader 2 Setup Download
Spoiler:

A users' JD crashes and the first thing to ask is:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jiaz View Post
Do you have Nero installed?
That's true James
Quote:
Originally Posted by James
Die Leute verstehen einfach nicht dass nur weil man mit einer Waffe auch auf Menschen schießen kann dass ein Schützenver​ein kein Ort für Amoklaufide​en ist

Last edited by pspzockerscene; 16.07.2020 at 12:52. Reason: Fixed typo