Thread: [Developer Feedback required] Kemono.party and coomer.party support
View Single Post
Old 29.06.2022, 20:39
Giga Loader

Thank you both for the comprehensive answers. When i mentioned dates and filenames i was basing myself on the experience i got from this script:

**External links are only visible to Support Staff**... (kemono downloader - Sleazy Fork)

Original fileserver names are fine by me. So many models using a vast number of emojis on their filenames makes me unable to use them for what i need, and i still haven't found an effective way to remove them.

The dates are way more pressing. Without them the files can't be ordered properly. For the videos, this can be done using the EXIF data. Not 100% effective, or the right way to date files based on their release date, but good enough.

This only applies to .m4v files. .mp4's won't contain this data because they have been touched. At least from all the files i have handled so far. So far the big majority of files were .m4v, the rest i could add manually by opening the posts on the browser via JD2 (searching the title on downloads tab).

The pictures are the real issue i guess. Without dates they can't be ordered properly and they're far too many. I think having dates on any OnlyFans related plugin is crucial, but this is already a major improvement, and i am very thankful for it. I know don't if the data on the script is something you could use.

Last edited by Beer; 29.06.2022 at 20:41. Reason: grammar lol