View Single Post
Old 22.05.2014, 18:16
Black Hole

Quote:
Originally Posted by uhmgee View Post
So after following the jdownloader link on the main download page I was able to get jd2 reinstalled. (lost all my download listings from before).

Today I received word of an update and tried to install the update and got an error:

java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: Could not initialize class jd.controlling.proxy.ProxyController
at org.jdownloader.updatev2.UpdateController.selectProxy(UpdateController.java:538)
at org.jdownloader.update.UpdateManager.selectProxy(UpdateManager.java:1814)
at org.jdownloader.update.ProxySelector.getProxies(ProxySelector.java:154)
at org.jdownloader.update.lastchance.LastChanceManager.download(LastChanceManager.java:222)
at org.jdownloader.update.lastchance.LastChanceManager.internalRun(LastChanceManager.java:163)
at org.jdownloader.update.lastchance.LastChanceManager.run(LastChanceManager.java:110)
at org.jdownloader.update.launcher.SecondLevelLauncher$2.run(SecondLevelLauncher.java:261)
Same problem here. Unable to even start downloads.
I get this message initially: java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: org.jdownloader.updatev2.InternetConnectionSettings.getDirectGatewayList()Ljava/util/ArrayList;
at jd.controlling.proxy.ProxyController.loadProxySettings(ProxyController.java:372)
at jd.controlling.proxy.ProxyController.<init>(ProxyController.java:88)
at jd.controlling.proxy.ProxyController.<clinit>(ProxyController.java:43)
at jd.SecondLevelLaunch$9.run(SecondLevelLaunch.java:630)

And then another one:
java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: Could not initialize class jd.controlling.proxy.ProxyController
at org.jdownloader.updatev2.UpdateController.selectProxy(UpdateController.java:538)
at org.jdownloader.update.UpdateManager.selectProxy(UpdateManager.java:1814)
at org.jdownloader.update.ProxySelector.getProxies(ProxySelector.java:154)
at org.jdownloader.update.lastchance.LastChanceManager.download(LastChanceManager.java:222)
at org.jdownloader.update.lastchance.LastChanceManager.internalRun(LastChanceManager.java:163)
at org.jdownloader.update.lastchance.LastChanceManager.run(LastChanceManager.java:110)
at org.jdownloader.update.launcher.SecondLevelLauncher$2.run(SecondLevelLauncher.java:261)

JD>settings> connection manager the list is empty.