View Single Post
Old 24.05.2011, 17:38
gorila

Quote:
Originally Posted by coalado View Post
Sorry. If you need any help, do not hesitate to ask.
You have the choice to skip the facemoods installation during jdownloader install process.

However: Due to many user complains, we will remove facemoods how it is now with end of march.
No, that isn't true. Essentially you give us no choice because the installation of "Facemods" is by default. If you want to make money in a decent way then try doing somrething decent. Hijacking my entire access to internet isn't the best choice.

Installing Facemod silently on my computer equals to installing a virus. Shame on you.

Furthermore, I have installed JDownloader to use it along with filesonic who uses unfair policy to hijack my bank account with the "recurring" payment which I have never ordered. Certain company SegPay was involved.

SHAME - SHAME - SHAME (Please, take into account that I am an intelligent man and don't try to convince me you have the right to do what you are doing. What you do is an Internet fraud.

I will try to avoid in future the following companies: JDownloader Filesonic and SegPay.

This is an obvious example of dirty business. Guys avoid this.

Last edited by gorila; 24.05.2011 at 17:42.