Thread: [Solved] Vk.com Vkontakte.ru
View Single Post
Old 19.06.2016, 04:09
English Supporter

Once again I've changed very little of the plugin, just how linkchecking works. Fundamentally its the same plugin! I did this to clear up existing issues, now in my tests I have no issues, where as before I had heaps. Changes also speed up download tasks as less requests are made! Please don't make stupid statements like 'I do not understand why you changed the code in the plug' as I have previously stated why changes have been made.

correction of links still happens just for cs to pp, before psp had code to correct pp to cs and it was the offending part of the code that caused socket issues as links are invalid! So I disabled it!

Yes I looked at your logs, and I saw the issues, just that they are not reproducible on my side!
I searched 'defect' within the hoster vk logs you provided and not once was it mentioned.
I found other exemptions, though as I understand the code it should auto heal and reset the image and try from zero. When I added series of those failed links from the logs to my JD, they download without issue. If they are not reproducible very hard to identify what went wrong.

raztoki

Don't fight the system, use it to your advantage. :]