View Single Post
Old 23.07.2013, 07:21
lelim

Quote:
Originally Posted by pitoloko View Post
I buyed 30K because now seems to work but sometimes happens this strange thing:

I did not filled the textbox text, CBH did it for me, the thing is this would not be displayed, I need to press the "ok" button to accept the captcha.

Notice that the countdown timer is stopped 'cause the mouseenter or textchanged event is succeed in the captcha form window, so if I don't click "Ok" then the captcha can be entered/accepted and this means the plugin can't work and I losse more credits without doing nothing to losse them.

The problem which I comment of the blank CBH window and the unresolved captchas and JD 2.0 still displaying the captchas, all of that still happening.

The temporal trick to fix all the problems of my first comment is if you keep one captcha window opened (with the countdown timer disabled) it seems like CBH work good with the other captchas who need to be resolved.

But if you start cancelling the empty captcha windows that JD displays you then you will lose a good amount of credits (I lost 100 credits in lees than 60 secs trying to use the plugin for first time without touching nothing and without success) and nothing gonna be resolved and nothing start downloading.

PS: Sorry 'cause my english.
Hi,
there is a setting in advanced settings on JD2, which changes how many seconds it will wait jor JAC before it displays a captcha prompt to the user. try changing it to a high value to give cbh plugin enough time. i can not check the exact setting name, but someone out there may help i think.
Also, JD2 displays the captcha prompt to the user after a specific amount of time, even JSC is running. if that is the case, just do nothing, cbh plugin should work and solve the captcha, and prompt window should disappear.