View Single Post
Old 11.08.2009, 04:49
Luminarie

Hi. I have the exact same issue as described. While the timer was on, I tried to open a link on a web browser (Firefox), and I was able to download the same file that was on waiting time on the Jdownloaded, meaning there seems to be an issue with the Hoster Plugin.

I also noticed, the first time this happened, that the Log (unfortunately, only in Warning Level), said exactly "Error de Plugin, contacte al soporte". Translated: "Plugin Error, contact support" . I couldn't get that exact error log to come up again, but I could reproduce the issue. Also, I just played arround a bit with the files (resuming, restarting download, restarting JDownloader). I'm not quite sure what, but one of those was able to "reset the counter" so to speak, as I was luckily then able to download 3 more files to test it.

Below is the log file for that. I opened JD, and 3 downloads went through just fine. The fourth one had the issue (1 hour waiting time over and over).

Here's the log:

http://jdownloader.net:8081/pastebin...66dceb6ab60074

(Tried to use the log tag, but it just gave me that big No Tag No Help pic)

What do you think? Hope this can be solved soon, I'm a new user to the soft, and I found it really great. Keep it up!