View Single Post
Old 24.09.2019, 09:49
JD Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demongornot View Post
I can try and make it for you, I am not familiar with .csv files so I'll simply make a text file with each URL as line, if you insist I can learn to work with csv and make it use them.
But I'll require some informations, what do you want the script do to exactly, warn you, delete the download, disable it and write in its comment it have been already downloaded (recommended), detect them when you add them in downloads or directly from the link grabber and if so make an exception if you try to add the the same file twice in a certain amount of time (recommended), make exception for same links with different names added in the same period of time (like multiples Youtube comments for example who share the same URL) or excluding files from the same URL with different extensions etc...
Hello. CSV (= Comma Separated Data) is not necessary, what the Script does, is what I want.
What I need: If the link is exactly as one, that were downloaded before, don't download it again. So delete it from the download list.

The best would be as it happend if the downloads remain in the Download-Screen. If the links comes in with the grabber and it is in the list, pop up the window: "delete allready downloaded files from list". If that is possible.

So: Only add a second possibility to skip already downloaded links.

If that is possible, would be great.

From the other articles that goes the way, it is working right now accept it is compared against his own list, that would be great, if possible...

Thanks....

Bye Christian

Last edited by Amiganer; 24.09.2019 at 10:14.