Thread: [User feedback required] Youtube Issue Thread!
View Single Post
Old 09.02.2020, 08:03
JD VIP

Default Youtube Plugin Problem

As of this evening I am now getting multiple Plugin Errors saying Try restarting the link (plugin outdated)

Plugin error
Log file:
07.02.20 20.22.20 <--> 08.02.20 22.46.43 jdlog://8894430900751/

Examples:
**External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**
**External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**

All of the links above play and work in the web browser also.

This may be the cause of some of the other issues now that Google has taking things over from the older youtube ownership.

While I was downloding one that was working it said that it was downloading from googlevideo.com although everything shows as still youtube.

I know also they are making a change and asking to use the newer updated web page, least when I open youtube after i close and repopen my browser.

As a side note after translating the post in the Deutscher Support > Decrypter-Plugin Probleme area by fdvbk200 this seems to be a problem also for them too they just may have noticed it a tad sooner.

Last edited by Statter; 09.02.2020 at 08:08.