Thread: [Developer Feedback required] Can a download be started from the Linux Commandline?
View Single Post
Old 11.12.2018, 22:44
Black Hole

Thanks. I see why it didn't work before. In your post you had "-help" when it is "--help".

UPDATE: still doesn't work. I get a lot of this on stderr:
Code:
JarHandlerWorkaroundOracle:setURLStreamHandlerFactory
JarHandlerWorkaroundOracle:replaceLauncherFactory
JarHandlerWorkaroundOracle:replaceURLClassPath
JarHandlerWorkaroundOracle:replacejarHandler
JarHandlerWorkaroundOracle:replaceLoaders:1
JarHandlerWorkaroundOracle:replaceLoader:0:handler
JarHandlerWorkaroundOracle:replaceLoader:0:handler:jar:file:/home/brown/jd2/JDownloader.jar!/
Mate Desktop detected
INFO >> Prefer (merged) JSon Storage from File: /home/brown/jd2/cfg/org.appwork.utils.logging2.LogConfig.json
FINER >> Init StorageHandler for Interface:org.appwork.utils.logging2.LogConfig|Path:/home/brown/jd2/cfg/org.appwork.utils.logging2.LogConfig

THREAD: 1
1|Log.L.log 12/11/18 3:51:27 PM - INFO [ org.appwork.loggingv3.LogV3(info) ] -> Application Root: /home/brown/jd2
Multiple LogControllers Detected: org.appwork.utils.logging2.extmanager.LoggerFactory
Multiple LogControllers Detected: org.jdownloader.logging.LogController
1|Log.L.log 12/11/18 3:51:27 PM - INFO [ org.appwork.storage.JsonKeyValueStorage(<init>) ] -> Prefer (merged) JSon Storage from File: /home/brown/jd2/cfg/org.jdownloader.update.lastchance.LastChanceConfig.json
[...]
I see from the referenced link that -h, -help or -? is supposed to work. raztoki showed --help in his example. -? doesn't work under Linux. raztoki's posting was done under M$. Does this not work under Linux.

Even if this was to work, I notice that you can add links to the LinkGrabber, but no way to actually start downloading.

Last edited by MrVideo; 11.12.2018 at 23:05.